Learning Without Limits
The Harrisonville School District has made a commitment to “Learning without Limits.” We believe that in today’s world, teaching and learning can occur at any time in any place. As a district, we are committed to providing the resources and support to help teachers and students of all ages realize this potential of 24/7 learning.
To begin the 2014-15 school year, all Harrisonville High School students will receive a MacBook Air Laptop.
The purpose of providing this Learning without Limits resource to all HHS students is as follows:
· Increase student achievement and engagement
· Prepare our students for 21st century careers and the ever-changing world we live in
· Provide the opportunity for 24/7 learning, communication, and collaboration
· Add relevancy to curriculum by bringing real time information into learning
· Level the playing field for all students
Prior to distribution, parents & students are required to attend a Device Orientation session (see menu item on left), sign the user agreement (see menu item on left), and pay the $50 insurance fee. The insurance fee is set on a sliding scale for students on free or reduced lunch and for families with more than one student in the high school (see below).
Insurance Pricing Structure
| || 1 Child || 2 Children|| 3+ Children|
| Full|| $50||$75 || $100|
| Reduced Lunch|| $30||$45|| $60|
| Free Lunch|| -|| -|| -|